Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Mishoen 1 - Round 1


The Mishoen Family - Forest Lane 1 - Day 1-5
Gruns Mishoen - Elder - 64 years old - Fortune - Earn §100.000
Lin-Mei Mishoen - Elder - 60 years old - Knowledge - Max out 7 skills
Fen Mishoen - Adult - 23 years old - Romance - Woohoo 20 sims

Lin-Mei: I love our new house, but I miss having my kids around although I'm not a family-sim. Nuan and Fen were always around, but since we moved here, Nuan and her husband and child, moved to their own house, next door, so I call them every day.
Fen still lives with us, and I think she will stay with us too, since she helps her dad running Mishoen Fitness Center. I don't know if she ever will get married, she used to have a lot of boyfriends when she was still at school, and she doesn't seem to want to settle any day soon.
Fen mostly spends time with her dad, she always was more of a daddy's girl, it makes me miss Nuan even more, since she was mostly a mommy's girl. I spend most of my time reading up my skills.
So Fen finally found someone. His name is Gunnaar, she met him in a bar, if I heard correctly he's the owner. I hope this can grow out to be something beautifull, I really want her to be happy, and I want some more grandchildren.
The fitness center is doing OK, it's not great, and it doesn't bring in a lot of money, but it brings in some. Fen and Gruns are there almost every day, but it just doesn't seem to be enough. I haven't talked to Gruns about it yet, we'll see how it goes, but I don't want to spoil his dream, at least it brings in some money!
And I still have my job, and I'm not bad in it. I bring in enought money to pay the bills. I even got a promotion, and now I'm learning to get another one very soon, to get even more money, and to reach my goal of course; max out a lot of skills!
Fens boyfriend stayed the night, the next morning when I went to work, I caught him sniffing our flowers in the front of the house. He's really a strange boy, but I gues he makes Fen happy.
Fen found out she's pregnant. And the moment she told that Gunnar-boy, he said he never wanted to see her again, that this wasn't his plan. I got so furious with him, the next time I see him, I will definatly kick his ass!!!
So instead of skilling, I'm sewing a blanket for the nurserey, wich I love doing too, after all, it's a little bit of skilling too.
Meet our newest addition to the family, Nio Mishoen. Our firts grandson. Fen called Gunnar to tell him he has a son, and he didn't even came to see him, he only asked her to never call him again.
Since Gunnar doesn't want anything to do with Fen or Nio, Gruns and I will be helping her. She will be staying here for sure, and we will help raise Nio. I just hope Fen will find a man soon, who will accept Nio as his child and help her raise him.

2 comments:

  1. Oh, I had a feeling Lin Mei would be disappointed, especially if she was expecting marriage and babies for Fen and Gunnar. Oh, well. At least she got a grandchild out of it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. At least Fen has her family to support her. Poor girl. That's why you get married first, and then have a kid!

    Are you going to make the father pay child support? You should!

    ReplyDelete