Sunday, July 19, 2009

Zanobi 1 - Round 3


The Zanobi Family
Stephan is 50, Virginie is 47, Lucas is 20, Sophie is 20 and Dimitrie is 17
Sophie: So we moved to a really nice, spacious house. It's so much beter than the apartment, but then again I think everything would have been a lot beter!
The house is great, Lucas and I finally have our own room, as does Dimitri. We live a little bit further from the restaurant than we used to, but that's ok. The restaurant is running great. I really love working there, but I think it's time Lucas starts focussing on cooking more, since he wants to take over the kitchen one day.
Lucas' brother, Dimitri, turned 18 when we first moved here. Just like Lucas, he immidiatly asked his girlfriend to move in, these boys run fast. And on top of it, he allready asked her to marry him!
I was so jealous about that! I mean, Lucas and I have been together longer than they have, and we aren't even engaged! I know Lucas loves me, but he just wants fun in his life, not too much comitment. And getting married he sees like a huge commitment.
On night Lucas got on one knee for me, and asked me to marry him. I was thrilled, and of course I said yes! But afterwards I started doubting, he never said anything about marriage or anythink like it, and now I'm thinking he just asked me because I nagged about it for so long. So I talked to him about it, and he asured me that no-one could make him do anything he didn't want to do.
After my jealousy about Andrea's engagement, I thought it was time to get to know her beter. We were all sick with the flu, and stuck in the house, with nothing beter to do than talk to each other. And Andrea is actually a realy nice woman. I think she and Dimitri are great for each other.
When Dimitri turned 18, he opened his own shop, a pet shop, named "Animal Paradise". Reading the reviews it's a fanatastic shop, it even got the "Best of the Best"-award! That it something I don't understand! Why didn't the restaurant got that, it's open for a longer time! I don't even think we ever saw a reviewer!
I should stop thinking about things in that way, but I gues that's just me.
My soon-to-be-father-in-law turned 55! He looked quit pleased to reach that age. I wonder how I will feel when I turn 55.
Maybe if I will have reached everything he has, I will be as happy as he is. But I seriously have my doubts about that. Ah, before thinking of that, let us first get married, that is my next step in life.

1 comment: