Monday, August 3, 2009

Mishoen 2 - Round 3


The Mishoen Family
Marc is 42, Nuan is 37, Tika is 11 and Sya is 3
Tika: I haven't been a teen for a long time, but I already know I love it, and I will miss it when I'm an adult!
Since I only have to go to school in the morning, I'm able to be with mum a little more, and do some things together. The day Sya turned 4, mum didn't go to the shop, and when Sya took her nap, I was able to play some chess with mum.
Later that same day, we had a little party. I know mum wanted grandpa to come too, but he still is too sad about loosing grandma, so he wasn't there. Now Sya is 4, and will go to school too. Mum will open the salon in the afternoon only, that way I can come too, and learn the business.
I was so exited about my first day in the salon, but it turned out to be a disaster! I screwed up with almost every costumer, so mum gave them a free make-over or they left really upset! I'm starting to doubt if this is something I can do!
Mum has all the confidence of the world in me, so the next weekend I went to the salon with her another time, and maybe she's right to have such confidence in me, beause this time it went a lot beter!
When we came back home, dad and Sya went to the pet shop, to get a dog. Sya choose a Chow-Chow and named him Chowy!
Saturdaynight mum and dad allowed me to go to the newly opened "Bowling & Bar". Again I was soo exited, and again it turned out to be a disappointment! Oh, I had fun, I love bowling apparently, and sitting at the bar was fun too, but everybody there was so old! There wasn't anybody my age!
To get over the disappointment from saturdaynight I invited my best friend, Tosca, over the next day, to do nothing else but have fun with someone my age! Sya spend her sunday playing with Chowy.

No comments:

Post a Comment