Friday, November 27, 2009

de Leeuw 1 - Summer 2010

Last update/Next update

The de Leeuw Family

Larissa is 52, Elissa is 15
Elissa: Mom and I both have been a little bit lost since dad died. I still feel guilty about the fact that I didn't speak to him those last days, and there is now way I can make up with him anymore!
To get our minds of dad's death, mom took me to the beach. Some sims looked at us a little strange, and no-one really talked to us. I think they didn't know what to say, I know I wouldn't know what to say.
I went sunbathing, while mom had fun building sandcastles. Afterwards we had lunch at the reastaurant. I have to say the trip got my mind of dad.
After long and hard thinking, I desided to go to university. I know dad would have wanted me to go, I have enough skillpoints, and mom has enouh money to pay for it. So in the fall of 2012 I will attend SimsVille University!
I feel a little bit bad about leaving mom all alone so short after dad died. But she asured me that it's something I need to do, and that I have to have fun and enjoy life. She will manage, she sais, ahterall she still has Blob, and Blob is great company, I would know!

1 comment:

  1. I'm sure she'll be able to check in on her mum from university, just to make sure she's okay.

    ReplyDelete