Tuesday, November 3, 2009

End of round 5

At the end of round 5, I decided to make a little census, to see how my sims are divided.
I thought I could share it with you:

Right now I have 65 playable sims, divided over 19 families, who are again divided over 2 hoods (SimsVille and Upper SimsVille)

By age:
Elder: 3
Adult: 38
Teen: 11
Child: 9
Toddler: 1
Baby: 3

By gender:
Male: 30
Female: 35

By aspiration:
Family: 7
Fortune: 20
Knowledge: 6
Popularity: 7
Pleasure: 6
Romance: 6
Grow-up: 13

By hood:
SimsVille: 16 families
Upper SimsVille: 3 families

As for taxes, this round was the firts time my sims had to pay taxes. I will now list the 3 families who had to pay the most, and the least. Taxes this round are calculated like this:
10% of the total income (income x the number of days you work in a week)
Home-owners: 10% of the monetary value of their property (I use the button in Buy/Build mode to check this)
Shop-owners: 10% of the monetary value of their property (I use the button in Buy/Build mode to check this)

Highest taxes:
1. Mishoen 1 - §12.231 (house property, business porperty and 1 income)
2. Roque 1 - §11.996 (house property, business property and 1 income)
3. Zanobi 1 - §11.522 (house property and business property)

Lowest taxes:
1. Verbon 1 - §0 (no property and no income)
2. Draper 1 - §63 (a lot of cash, but he only rents, and has small income)
3. Young 1 - §245 (no properity and 1 income)

This round there were also 2 graduates; Xiang Zang graduated in physics and Tosca de Groot graduated in drama.
4 other left for university; Catheine Penninkemeijer, Abby Gradonni, Annie Gradonni and Sya Mishoen.

No comments:

Post a Comment