Monday, December 21, 2009

Some really frustrating problems!!!

After downloading some new stuff, I have some problems with starting the game!
It starts, but only one time, I can play for hours, but when I close the game and want to restart, it just won't. It doens't say anything, it just won't do a thing!
I have tried everything and don't know what to do now! I've put in the back-up game, and like said before, it starts the first, time but after that it doesn't anymore!
But I really hate this, there always goes something wrong with the game when I finally gotten it started, so I'm really thinking hard about what I'm going to do!
I'll keep you all posted!

1 comment:

  1. Oh no!! Riverdale had a similar problem just last week, and did something with her cache to clear it.

    http://riverdale-sims.blogspot.com/2009/12/tears-of-sarrow.html

    Read the comments at the end of this post and see if any of these ideas can help you. Good luck!!! I hope you don't stop your game!!

    ReplyDelete