Saturday, March 20, 2010

de Leeuw 1 - Winter 2014

Last update/Next update

The de Leeuw Family
Larissa is 56 (Marcus is 22 and Elisa is 19)
Larissa: I feel a little bit alone since Elisa moved to university. I knew that day was comming, and I thought I prepared myself for it, but it seems like you can never be prepared enough.
There always is Blob. He misses Elisa too, but just like me, he coudn't move to university with her. Even if I could I don't think I would have moved with her. Some things in life they just need to do on their own.
Eating alone actually is the worst. I hardly take time to prepare a proper meal, and just put something in the over that is done really fast.
I invite Elisa over some nights for diner, and when she has the time she comes over. I don't want to ask it too much, the drive here takes about an hour, and I don't want her to lose study-time.
She told me she has boyfriend too, a boy named Jack Penninkmeijer. I heard about the family; they have 6 kids, but I don't think I ever met him. She promisd to introduce him soon.
On my days off from work, wich is rather a lot lately, I try to go out as much as I can. Since it's winter the Ice Forest is open, and I love ice skating. So I'm there a lot.
One day I met Marcus there. Marcus was my husband's younger brother. There was a huge age difference between them, just like with Elisa and Mairi, Johnny's first child. I tried to talk to hime, but he seemed a little bit distracted, and said he had to go.
Somstimes, at night, I go downtown, to play some poker. It seems like all the seniors think about the same as I do, because that's mostly the only age-group playing. I'm not really good at it, but it's fun to do.
Another one of my favourite places is the SimVille Avenue Museum. I love looking at art, and duscussing it with others. So when the opening was anounced I was one of the first to visit, and it's great!
I keep myself busy, but I'm still counting the days, untill Elisa will be home again!

Random pic:
Of all the art in the museum to talk about, Larissa started discussing the suggestion board of the museum cafe!

Notes:
  • I'm sorry for the lack of updates lately, I just have been really busy. I played a little bit, and I still need to write some of the updates, I hope the have another one finished by sunday.
  • I know Larissa doesn't have the most interesting life, but I really have no idea what to do with her, so I let her go out a lot, and see what happens when she's out.

3 comments:

  1. That's sort of a fun kind of house to play sometimes--without an agenda or a lot to get done. It really shows the freedom of the point of life she is at, too.

    It was a nice update. Lol about the suggestion board! Sometimes my Sims act like they are enraptured by the exhaust fan over the stove, that came with Kitchen & Baths.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol on the menu!

    I feel lonely for Larissa, I hope she is able to make some friends with some of the other poker players and what not.. and wow, that's a mighty long last name of Elissa's boyfriend. I'm excited for Larissa to meet him and see what she thinks of him.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The empty nesters can be tough to write about but sending them out to community lots breaks it up a bit, as well as inviting lots of family over!

    I hope the meeting between Jack and Larissa goes well. It's always better when your mum likes your boyfriend!

    ReplyDelete