Thursday, June 17, 2010

Birthdays - Summer 2015

I forgot it again! I don't know why I keep forgetting these things, maybe because I always mention something about it in their update, I have no idea.
So here I am, starting with the announcement I forgot last birthday-post; Stella Terrano is pregnant. After long doubting, she finally caved, to fill the empy part in her life. Nio and Stella will be welcomming their first child in the fall of 2015.
Also expecting is Tosca Zang. She's expecting twins! Xun and Tosca wil be welcomming their newest addition in the winter of 2016. Xun's parents are really excited about getting another grandchild, let's hope Ross will be as excited to get 2 siblings.
Lastly we have a birthday. Over at the Spits-household Peter Spits celebrates his 1st birtday. It will quite busy with 3 children under the age of 4!

1 comment:

  1. Heh, I often almost forget the pregnancy updates. I've got them all noted down in my play schedule (the personal one, not the one on the blog) but for some reason, they still almost slip my mind every single time!

    I'm excited to meet these new babies. Isn't Peter a little cutie?

    ReplyDelete