Monday, April 18, 2011

Birthdays - November 2018

Only 3 more months and Abby will be holding her baby in her arms. The res of the family is as excited about it as the young couple. Abby asked her mother and pregnant sister to come along to her check-up. Dr Carette tells them everything is alright with the baby and that she will have a healthy baby.


Extra:
Some extra shots of the hospital; this is the operating room.
 Area behind the parking spaces, and the main entrance of the hospital.
Area next to the hospital, where sims can relax a little bit, I know it's a hospital, but I couldn't resist.
The other side of the hospital, where the emergencies come in.
The maternity ward on the 1ste floor.
One of the patient's rooms, also on the 1t floor. There are 2 of these rooms.
On the sme floor there are also 2 examination rooms, this is one of the, I used this one in Anna and Jo's update. The second one is the one I used in this update, but forgot to take pictures (again).

Notes:
  • I know there are more pictures of the hospital than there are of the actual update, but there really wasn't much to tell... Anyway I'm starting to really like my hospital, and I will post a complete tour once it's completely finished (whenever that is) at N99.
  • I love these 2 sister, and I love the fact that they are pregnant together, now I keep hoping they will have the same gender :)

4 comments:

  1. I'm glad Abby's pregnancy is going well!

    Love the hospital! It looks great! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it's fun that both girls are pregnant at the same time, and I hope they have the same gender too, so the kids can grow up and become BFF. I want that for Grace and Emma (though not pregnant at the same time, just close together).

    Your hospital is coming along great! It's typical (at least here) for a hospital to have an outdoor area, and yours looks nice and relaxing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like that you have a nice outdoor area at your hospital! I don't think there's any space for anything like that with mine, but there's usually a nice garden area with hospitals here as well.

    Yay! Not too long until Abby's baby!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for reading guys!! And thanks a lot for the compliments on my hospital :)

    Shana You and me both :)

    Maisie Abby's pregnancy was a bc failure, but when Annie got pregnant next I was actually quite happy with it :)
    And it woud be nice if their children became really close!

    Carla Now I come to think of it, there is a nice outdoor area at one of the hospitals in the area :)
    I'm looking forward to the birth as well!

    ReplyDelete