Monday, May 23, 2011

Penninkmeijer 2 - March 2019

Jack and Lawrence's last update/Johanna's last update/Jack and Johanna's next update/Lawrence's next update

The Penninkmeijer Family
Lawrence and Jack are 24, Johanna is 21
(Frederik Penninkmeijer is 64, Bianca Penninkmeijer is 59, Bram Belio is 45, Ling Belio is 44 Anna Min is 20 and Kenneth Warner is 23)
Narrated by Johanna

It's my last year at university, and I have to admit I haven't been working as hard as I should. It's not like I haven't done anything either, I just could have done more, but I'm still ok.
I have been kind of distracted. Maybe living with my boyfriend during my last year wasn't the best idea, but I didn't have any other option with Anna going to live with Bai, and me not wanting to go back to the dorms.
Jack always finds something more fun to do than studying, and he always drags me along. I, of course, hardly ever complain.
It was on one of those fun nights out, that he suddenly took out this small black box and popped the question! I was surprised, which probably was his plan, but I was so happy!
We never actually talked about it, I though we would once I graduated, but I like this much more!
Our engagement of course meant that we had to meet our families. Instead of stopping by at both their houses, we all invited them over to have dinner at the Lilly, one of the fanciest restaurant in SimsVille.
They were happy with the news, and to parents every occasion screams for a toast.
Jack's parents already have a wedding to look foward to; Lawrence and Kenneth's wedding is next Marsh, and whenever Kenneth is over, it's all they talk about.
Lawrence is really busy with everything at the moment. He has his job to think about, and he's in the running for a promotion. He's very keen on his free time as well, and insists on his daily hour of sports.
Eventually it all caught up on him and he got the flu. He had to take it slow for a couple of days, but he recovered.
When Lawrence was better, I invited Anna over, I couldn't risk her getting sick when pregnant. She's becomming pretty big, but she seems fine. I miss having her around, and I don't think things will get better when the baby's here.
I'm looking forward to this little baby though, only a few more months. I can't wait to be auntie Jo.

Notes:
  • Johanna did fine at college this last year, she didn't work as hard the second semester as she did the first but she got through it.
  • Both Jo and Jack had the want to get engaged, so I let them. I planned every wedding, and Jo and Jack will get married in April of 2021, so we'll have to wait a little bit for their wedding. Lawrence and Kenneth will get married in March 2020, and Elisa and Harald will get married in August 2020.

4 comments:

  1. Yay, weddings are so much fun. Can't wait to see them. The Lily looks great too, btw.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, yay for Johanna and Jack! It's very sensible and modern to talk about it first and come to a mutual decision but it's kind of nice to do it the old-fashioned way and have it be a surprise as well.

    So many weddings coming up! I can't wait to see them all. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Johanna and Jack! Can't wait to see the wedding.:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for reading everyone, and I'm sorry for the late response!

    Apple Valley Thank you , The Lilly still needs some adjustments, but it's playable, and I'm quite happy with it so far.
    I'm looking forward to the waddings too, but I still need to plan them :)

    Carla It wasn't untill I wrote the update that I realised they hadn't talked about it yet, they both had to the want though :)
    I'm looking forward to those weddings as well :)

    coolkat2 I hardly can't wait myself, though I'm not looking forward to all the planning, and al those people on one lot.

    ReplyDelete