Sunday, January 1, 2012

Birthdays - April 2021

Since it's spring, everybody can go out more, and enjoy the nice weather. Among all of those enjoying nature in this time of the year, is Elisa de Leeuw. And she's enjoying a little bit more than just nature.

Elisa just entered the 2nd trimester of her pregnancy. Dr Carette assured her that everything is fine with her and the baby, and that she should enjoy everything as much as she can. Elisa's mother comes back from the Ardens more now, to be with her daughter and give advice where needed.
Tina Mishoen is all past enjoying her pregnancy, though she would be happy to have some one give advice or keep her company, especially now that she's gone into labor, but as ussual Niels didn't show up.
So Tina is all alone when she has to go through the pains of labor.
Most of it all is forgotten when she hold her daughter in her arms. It's painfull to see that little Zoey looks a little bit like her father.
She's a really enjoyable baby though. And both of Tina's roommates are more than happy when she can come home with Zoey. Niels is still a no-show, but Zoey will be loved, that's for sure!

Notes:
  • I still don't have a gender-preference for Elisa and Harald's baby, so it's going to be an easy one here, since I will be happy with either :)
  • I couldn't picture Tina with a daughter, but my game gave her one. I really had trouble picking a name, but I would have had the same problem if Zoey would have been a boy :) 
  • So Niels has a daughter. I haven't visited him yet, so I have no idea if he rolled any wants for Zoey. I can see him though as the one to wait a few days before popping in and take a look.
  • I also want to wish everybody a very happy new year!

10 comments:

  1. Wow, he could have at least had the decency to show up at the birth, ugh.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, but he's Niels and I guess he will never do what he's supposed to do.

      Thanks for reading!

      Delete
  2. Aw, this was a nice update! And I always have trouble naming sim babies too. I spend an hour with my nose in my baby name book, or in behindthename.com, and usually end up with the first name I'd thought about. ^.^ Zoey's a very pretty name though, and I can't wait to see how Tina adjusts, and what Niels thinks about it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Normally I have a pretty good idea of how I want the baby to be named, but when I don't plan ahead, I have a really hard time naming a baby :)

      I'm wondering about Niels as well, if he rolled any wants to meet his dauther, but I won't get my hopes up too high, he's Niels after all.

      Thanks for reading!

      Delete
  3. Happy new year to you as well!

    Ugh, Niels, you suck! That was so sad, seeing Tina give birth alone I hope she can build a happy life with Zoey.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Carla!

      Niels sometimes does suck! I've played with the idea of letting Laura go to the hospital with Tina, instead of letting her go on her own, but eventually desided to let her go on her own, it was sad to see though.

      Thanks for reading!

      Delete
  4. It's nice to see the Elisa has her mom there to give her advice if she needs it. The picture where she is painting is very cute.

    Hopefully, Niels will come around and see his daughter.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mothers are always there to give good advice, it's nice that Larissa is staying in SimsVille a little bit longer to stay with her daughter.

      I keep planning to load Niels' family and check his wants, but never get around to it, I'm wondering about Niels as well :)

      Thanks for reading!

      Delete
  5. Awww, sad that Tina had to have the baby alone.

    I have trouble with names, too - sometimes if I haven't planned one, I end up picking up the nearest magazine or newspaper or something, and just choosing a random name out of that :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was sad to watch Tina go through it all alone, but I didn't see Niels as the concerning father, running in the hospital to attend his child being born.

      I sill haven't figured out a name for Elisa and Tosca's babies, so I figure it will be another last minute decision! I sometimes take them of my list, or from the book I'm reading at that time :)

      Thanks for reading!

      Delete