Friday, January 20, 2012

Single Apartments

For one of my next families I was in need of new apartmentbuilding. It didn't have to be large, only 1 bedroom was enough, since it's for an elder couple there really isn't much chance for a familyexpansion.

I live in a spacious but not too big apartment myself, and I decided to base this new aparment on my own, with some minor changes.
I thought it would be nice to give you all a tour, and even put it up for download.
I tryed to use as less CC as possible, but I'm not used to that. The CC I did use is all free, I'm not going to put out a list, but if you want to know where I got a specific thing just ask.

The decorating isn't much. When I build apartmentbuildings, I usually decorate every apartment the same, because it's easier.

Single Apartment
SimsVille Avenue - Simmeria
So this is the newest addition in Simmeria.
The building is created with elders in mind. Every apartment has 1 bedroom, and 1 bathroom. The livingroom is very spacious so they can invite their children over.
The common-area is equipped with all calm things, like chess, golf and paiting easels.
Ground floor.
1st floor.
The outside common-area.
Downstairs hallway.
Upstairs hallway.
Small entryhall of the apartments - the left door is the one to the bathroom and the other one is to the livingarea.
The other side of the entryhall - with build-in closet.
The bathroom - fully equipped with shower and bath.
The other side of the bathroom, with toilet and sink.
The livingarea when you enter. Behind the closed door is the bedroom, the arch leads into the kitchen.
The other side of the livingarea, the door leads to the balcony.
The kitchen with stove and fridge. The door leads again to the balcony.
The bedroom.
And the balcony.

I have all EP's and SP's, I hope you can all enjoy it!

2 comments:

  1. Oh, you did a great job, Tanja! I love this, especially the balconies.

    ReplyDelete