Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Zanobi - June 2021

Last update/Matthew's next update/Next update

The Zanobi Family
Dimitri is 38, Andrea is 40, Matthew is 17 and Marlys is 13
(Melina Mokara is 17 and Morgan Penninkmeijer is 15)
Narrated by Marlys

As an early birthdaypresent mom and dad gave my room a make-over. I picked out everything myself, and I love it. I spend almost all of my free time in there.
I had to include a place for my violin, I love playing it. I don't think I will ever do something in music, but it's nice to get away from the real world sometimes, and my violin helps me with that.
I don't like doing my homework that much, but I love sitting at my new desk, so in a way I don't mind as much.
Now that I'm almost 13 mom and dad trust me to go out on my own. It's just to that park one block away, but still I don't have to go with Matthew all the time anymore. There are some kids from school as well.
I like spending time with Morgan, he so nice and so easy to talk to. I'm not allowed to date just yet, but spending time in the park isn't a really date, is it?
He even calls at nights after school, just to talk, and not only about school, but about a lot of things.
Matthew is almost 17, and he's allowed to go where ever he wants as long as he stays in SimsVille. Most of the time he meets up with his girlfriend, Melina. I can't wait to be old enough to go where I want to go.
He sometimes brings her home, and at times she even spends the night, just to sneak away before everybody gets up. Matthew is sure we don't know about it, and that we don't know what he's doing, so we leave him in his dreamworld.
He doesn't spend a lot of time with Melina. They are both working on getting into college, and that's their priority at the the moment. He spends almost every free moment working.
It did pay off though. Some months ago he got a letter from SVU telling him he got in. Both mom and dad were so proud of him.
To celebrate they took us to a nearby restaurant. It wasn't something fancy but I love being out, so it's always fun to go out.
With Matthew getting in the presure on me is up. Mom and dad don't push me, but I know they would like for me to get in as well. It's not that I don't want to go, I just don't like all the work I have to do to get in.
Sometimes when I see mom and dad, I wonder if I will have that too one day. They seem so comfortable together, and it would be nice to have that one day too.
On the other hand, I wouldn't want it too soon eithern even though it seems nice.

Notes:
  • I'm currently redecorating most of my sims' houses, to make them feel more like them. In this case; both Andrea and Dimitri's favourite color is blue, so it seemed more fitting for them to have a livingroom with more blue in it. The redecorating of Marlys' room is just because she's a teen now.
  • Not much on the parents in this update, because really not much happened, they constantly went upstairs to their room, I'm just glad there isn't another baby on the way.
  • Both Melina and Matthew got into college, so next round we'll see them as freshmen at SVU. We'll see them both in the Mokara update and of course their last high school update.
  • Marlys and Morgan have a 3 botl chemistry. I couldn't believe it when I saw it. I just let her go to the park, and teleported Morgan Penninkmeijer and Stephan Belio in for her to meet, and she and Morgan just hit it off. Marlys is still too young to date, but we'll see what will happen.

7 comments:

  1. Love the new look for their house! It was nice of Andrea and Dimitri to have the same favourite colour, to make things easy for you. ;)

    Curious to see what happens with Marlys and Morgan as they get older! With 3 bolts, it's going to be hard to keep them away from each other but you never know what will happen with ACR involved!

    Good on for Melina and Matthew getting into college! I can't believe they're old enough already!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you like the new look of their house, it feels much more like them now. Andrea's favourite color is actually light blue, but Dimitri's favourite is blue. I love it when my sims coƶporate with me :)

      I'm pretty anxious to see Morgan and Marlys in the future as well. And I do love ACR for mixing things up sometimes :)

      I can't believe Melina and Matthew are old enough to go to college! I think they were the 2 first babies to be born in SimsVille!

      Thanks for reading!

      Delete
  2. The house looks great.

    Congrats to Matthew on getting into SUV. It's good to see his hard work pay off.

    This is such a random question: where did the kids get their red hair?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you like the new look of their house.

      Both Melina and Matthew worker hard to get into college, so it would have surprised me if they didn't get in, but it's always nice to see hard work pay off :)

      About their haircolor; Dimitri's mother had red hair, and Anrea used to be an NPC, I don't know how she's called in English, but for some reason her kids always end up with red hair, at least in my game they do :)

      Thanks for reading!

      Delete
  3. The house makeover looks great, I especially like the colours in Marlys' bedroom. Your first two babies are going to college? Great hood milestone, congratulations to them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I like their house a lot more now :) And I'm glad Marlys just became a teen, so I can enjoy her room some more :)

      I really thing they were the 2 first babies, I'm sad and happy at the same time to see them go to college.

      Thanks for reading!

      Delete
  4. That's great that Matthew and melina got into college, and that they didn't get pregnant! I.always worry about that. I wonder what will happen with maryls and Morgan, hopefully they don't move fast with that high chemistry.

    ReplyDelete