Monday, July 23, 2012

Birthdays - October 2022

Chu Min is always happy to see grandsons. Both Alex and Carl have a place in her heart, and she's always looking forward to seeing them.

She still can't belive that Alex will be 4 next june and she's enjoying every minute with him.
She didn't think that her daughter would give her another granchild, she really though Anna and Bai were through with kids. But she's really excited about this new baby.
Quan is just as excited as his wife, but he would love for Anna to move closer and leave the city behind, so he can be closer to his grandchildren. Anna and Bai are pretty happy where they are though.
At the de Leeuw residence, Brent is celebrating his 1st bithday. And he's such a cutie! I think he looks a lot like his mother, but with his dad's haircolor.


Notes:
  • Robin Forman is due the same month as Anna is, but there were some problems with her pregnancy. She wasn't showing, but still ACR said she was 68 hours pregnant, and the moment I played her she gave birth. I tried aborting the pregnancy and getting her pregnant again, but it was the same situation all over again. So Robin won't have regular pregnancy updates, since I can't get her to start showing. I can tell you that she's expecting twins and that she's due in April 2023.
  • Anna is also due in April 2023, and I keep hoping for a girl. But maybe I should stop the hoping since the game always gives me the opposite from what I'm hoping for.
  • I love Brent! I really thing he's such a cute boy! And I can't wait to see him grow up. I'm sure he'll become a real heartbreaker when he's older!

6 comments:

  1. That's weird with Robin's pregnancy! I had a weird issue with that recently. InSim was showing my Sim as 50 hours pregnant but ACR didn't think she was pregnant at all. In my case though, it just needed a Sim hour or so to kick in and then it displayed as normal. Phew!

    Brent is super-super-cute! I'm excited for Anna's baby, just like Chu. I'm thinking girl this time!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've played Robin's house for several hours and nothing changed. Robin still wasn't showing. So since she's a playable NPC I decided to do it this way.

      I adore Brent! He earned his place on my favourite toddler list!
      I'm really hoping you're right about Anna getting a girl, because I really want this baby to be a girl :)

      Thanks for reading and commenting!

      Delete
  2. Nice update, and Brent truly is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, and he's a cutie, isn't he? :)

      Thanks for reading and commenting!

      Delete
  3. Brent is a cutie pie! I think it'd be great if she had a girl for you, but an all boy family might have its perks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I so hope Elisa and Harald have a lot more kids, especially when they all look like Brent! I adore him!

      I already have an all boy family, and it's pretty nice, so I wouldn't mind another one, but I really want a girl from Anna :)

      Thanks for reading and commenting!

      Delete