Thursday, August 2, 2012

Birthdays - November 2022

Only one birthday this month; Marcus Zang celebrates his 1st birhtday. Just like some of his older siblings, I think he looks like his mother.



Notes:
  • I think Marcus looks like his only brother, Ross, and one of his older sisters, Mona. I think it has something to do with their mouth, which they definetly have from their mother, Tosca. Tosca and Xun's other 2 children look more like Xun.
  • When I look at Marcus I can't help but feel a little bit sad, that Tosca and Xun won't be having any more children. But I'm only a little bit sad about that, 5 really seems like enough for these 2!

4 comments:

  1. Yeah, he definitely doesn't look like Tessa or Nora. I can see the resemblance to Ross and Mona though. Marcus is very cute, that's for sure.

    LOL, 5 kids is definitely enough!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like the differences between the siblings, and Marcus is no exception!

      Thanks for reading and commenting!

      Delete
  2. Marus reminds me more of Nora I think. He's a good looking kid, his mom is cute too so I'm sure he'll look good as an adult. Five is plenty. That large of a family can really make your population explode when they all start having kids.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think Marcus looks more like Ross and Mona, but him and Nora are siblings fo course, so it would be strange if there wasn't anything from Nora you'd reconise.

      Thanks for reading and commenting!

      Delete