Sunday, October 14, 2012

Birthdays - May 2023

A few months ago Emily and Aaron Benson got the news that they were expecting not just one baby, but 2! It took some time to adjust to this idea, but now they are kind of looking forward to it.

Now that they also finished both nursereys, they are enjoying their last months together, just the 2 of them.
After already 2 kids, Fran and Yuan already know what to expect, still it's always a new adventure. They are counting down the months untill they can hold their new baby in their arms.

Notes:
  • I think I have all the bith-announcements done for this round! Their have been enough I think. There's always a possibility one of the sims I still need to play gets pregnant, but that baby wouldn't be born this round.
    It's kind of strange to think that when all these babies are born, I have no pregnant sim in SimsVille! After a babyboom with 16 babies that really is strange!
  • So Emily and Aaron are expecting twins, that was a surprise to me, and not a welcome on may I add! I have no preferences for the gender of their babies, so the game can't disappoint me this time :)
  • It would be really nice of Fran and Yuan get a girl this time, but a boy would be nice as well. I do think I migh enter the lot witout saving when they get a boy though, I'm still not happy with my game for not giving me the girl I wanted for the Zangs!

4 comments:

  1. Sixteen babies in one round truly is a lot :-) I have never counted how many babies I had per round, but I think I can easily find out when I check the statistics I keep for each round.
    Thank you so much for commenting on my blog reg. my Sims label question! It is getting a bit too confusing the way it is now, and I am going to change it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yikes, that's a lot of babies and some sleepy parents :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL, I still can't get over how many babies you've got this round! There are definitely going to be some very busy parents in SimsVille (and some very overworked teachers in a few years time)!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Librarian It's the most I ever had, and I hope I only have that amount once!
    You're welcome, I know I'm a terrible follower, and I'm sorry for that!

    Thanks for reading!

    Apple Valley That's really too much babies, but I'm excited about every one of them :)

    Thanks for reading!

    Carla I know it's sixteen, but every time I post that number, I recount because I can't believe it's sixteen :)
    Busy parents, teachers, and busy me :)

    Thanks for reading!

    ReplyDelete