Saturday, May 11, 2013

Birthdays - November 2023

It's November and it's Margot and Jason's wedding. They decided to keep it small, with just her parents, bother and sister, and her best friend. Their vow were exchanged at SimsVille City Hall.

November is also the month were Emily and Aaron welcome their twins, Julia Benson ...
 ... and Liam Benson. Since there were no problems with the birth or the children, they were cleared to go home later that week.

Extra:
Some posed pictures of the wedding. One with the happy couple and her parents, Mia and Ludo Mertens.
And one with the bridal party, Belinda Stevens, Melissa Mertens, Mario Burie and Lars Mertens
Can you believe I actually forgot to take one of the just the bride and groom??

I just though this one was funny :)

Notes:
  • I did a really crappy wedding! I really did! That's why I put them in a bithdaypost, and didn't give them a post of their own, like I originally planned. The most important thing is that they are married though :)
  • I like how the Benson kids turned out so far. Neither has the skintone of either parent, but they both have something in between, and both kids have blond hair and light blue eyes like their dad. I do hope they also have some things of  their mom, but we'll see when they grow up.

4 comments:

  1. Twins, yay!

    And it looks like Margot and Jason had a really lovely wedding too. :) I love her dress as well as the bridesmaid dresses. Where did you get those? I've never seen any of these dresses before!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Carla I'll have to look those dresses up, I'm pretty sure the bridemaid's dresses were a granted wish at GOS, but I can't remember by who :/ I'll let you know when I find out about them.

    Thanks for reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The wedding pictures turned out nice, very pretty wedding pictures. Looking forward to seeing who Liam and Julia take after!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Maisie I'm looking forward at aging up Liam and Julia as well.

    I'm glad you liked the wedding.

    Thanks for reading!

    ReplyDelete