Monday, January 12, 2015

The Simmerian - April 2026 Issue

In the middle of the night Maddie wakes up with stomac-aches. Which she soon discoveres aren't just stomac-aches, but labor.

Husband, Cole, rushes her to the hospital. Where she's immidiatly rushed to the maternityward.
After a smooth, fast, delivery, Maddie and Cole welcome their son, Damien Rai.

Extra:
Damien's nursery.

Notes:
  • I really should do more with these deliveries! I hate how this one turned out, no pictures with Cole in the hospital, nor one with the doctor! 
  • I'm pleased Maddie and Cole got a boy! I was hoping for them to get a boy. I don't know why, but I just see them as parents of a boy, at least for now :)
  • Damien has brown hair and brown eyes. I'm really happy with his haircolor, though the chance of a black-haired baby for these was nihil, you never know what your game will give you!

4 comments:

  1. Welcome, Damien! I think your delivery pics turned out great. Definitely superior to my May birthday pics, anyway. I was really disappointed with those.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely nursery for a lovely baby!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to Maddie and Cole! A son is perfect for them, and I really like Damien's nursery. I liked the photos!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Carla I'm never happy with my deliviry pics! But it's nice to know they aren't as terrible as I always think they are!

    Thanks for reading and commenting!

    Librarian I think I had the nursery ready from the moment I found out they were expecting :)

    Thanks for reading and commenting!

    Maisie I think a son fits them pretty well as well :) I have had the nursery ready for quite some time now, and I still like it :)

    Thanks for reading and commenting!

    ReplyDelete