Wednesday, March 18, 2015

The Simmerian - August 2026 Issue

Magda and Eddy Sels have been married for 3 years now, and they've always wanted a big family. However they decided to wait a couple of years before starting, and make sure they got settled in nicely.
And now they just found out they are expecting their first child! If they calculated correctly, they should be welcomming this little one in April 2027.

Notes:
  • I thought about letting them wait another round before taking them off birth control, but they've had the want for a baby for quite some time now, and they are financially pretty stable, so I eventually allowed them to try, and they were succesfull.
  • I excited for this baby, as I am for every baby, but there isn't any chance for them to get a black-haired baby (at least I hope there isn't). I'm hoping for a blond one, but I'm happy with a brown-haired baby as well.
  • Their baby is due for April 2027, and I'm pretty sure they'll have more after this one! His IFS is 4, and hers is 5, so a second one will definatly follow.

4 comments:

  1. Good for them! Sounds like they'll be having a big family eventually.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, yay! I can't wait to meet the baby. LOL, you've got a lot of black-haired sims in your hood, so it'll be fun to get some more variety in there with this one. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. How exciting for a new baby (and without the chance for blackhair!). I hear ya sister! Whenever there is a chance for any hair color but black, I get all excited!! Do you ever check out their SimDna file to see what there is a chance for? If Eddy's is brown/brown (dominant/recessive) they will have a brown haired child. If he were to have blond or red recessive though, then there is a chance for brown or the recessive hair colors. I always check that out, I have tons of sims with lighter colors for recessive so its the first place I look when couples start out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Shannon I do hope to see them having a big family one day, but I already have so many sims in my hood, so I'll just wait and see :)

    Thanks for reading and commenting!

    Carla I have too many black-haired sims in my hood! But I'm the only one to blame for that though, it does make me very excited every time I have the chance of getting a baby with another haircolor :)

    Thanks for reading and commenting!

    Maisie I do hope there isn't any chance of them getting a black-haired baby! I hardly ever check these kind of things and just let the game surprise me :) It's my own fault I have so many black-haired sims in my hood.

    Thanks for reading and commenting!

    ReplyDelete